Here in This Article We Will Describe You How to Change Default Time Zone Permanently in cPanel via .htaccess file.
1. Login to Your cPanel.
2. Click on File Manager Section and go to public_html.
3. Create a file in the name of testing.php or test.php.
4. Now right click over the file and choose Edit.
5. Place the codes given below
echo "Today is " . date("Y/m/d") . "<br>";
echo "The time is " . date("h:i:sa");
6. Now again go back to public_html and Edit .htaccess file. If you are unable to find .htaccess file inside your public_html, simply create one
7. Once you have the .htaccess file, place the code given below
php_value date.timezone ="Asia/Kolkata"
Don’t forget to save the files.
Now try to open this testing.php file in a new tab. You will find that your website is showing the correct time.